Disprin tablets are absorbed quickly to bring rapid, effective relief from pain associated with:
- Headaches and migraine headaches.
- Rheumatic and arthritic pain.
- Neuralgia (nerve pain.)
- Cold and flu symptoms.
- Sore throats.
- Period pain.
- Relieves inflammation associated with back and muscular pain, and strains and sprains.
- Reduces fever.
Disprin is available in Disprin Original Tablets which are easy to swallow or can be dispersed in water. Disprin is also available in fresh tasting Disprin Direct Chewables which can be chewed directly or dispersed in water.
- Adults: 1-3 tablets dispersed in, or taken with, water every 4-6 hours as required. Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours except on doctor's advice.
- Children 12 years and over: 1-2 tablets dispersed in, or taken with, water every 6 hours as required. Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours except on doctor's advice.
Warnings and Cautions
- Do not use Disprin tablets if you have a stomach ulcer, are in the last 3 months of pregnancy or if you are allergic to aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use:
- For more than a few days at a time.
- With other medicines containing aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- If you have asthma.
- If you are pregnant.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- In children 12-16 years of age with, or recovering from, chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- See a doctor before taking Disprin tablets for thinning the blood or for your heart.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Reckitt Benckiser, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.