Thompsons Men's Multi
Thompson's Men's Multi is a high potency multivitamin, mineral and herbal complex to support an active lifestyle. It comes in a convenient One-A-Day formula.
Each tablet contains:
- Betacarotene 2mg
- Retinyl Palmitate 550mcg, equiv. Retinol (Vitamin A) 300mcg RE
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 30mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 30mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 100mg, equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 90mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20.6mg
- Folic Acid 90mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 30mg
- Inositol 30mg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 206.5mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 30mg
- Cholecalciferol 5mcg, equiv. Vitamin D3 200IU
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 82.6mg, equiv. Natural Vitamin E 100IU
- Calcium (as Citrate Hydrate) 10.5mg
- Chromium (as Picolinate) 10mcg
- Copper (as Gluconate) 600mcg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 10mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 700mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 26mcg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 15mg
- Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf powder 5m
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) whole plant 25mg, equiv. Iodine 5mcg
- Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root 200mg
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed 120mg, std. to contain Procyanidins 950mcg
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, dairy, shellfish, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.