Thompsons Ultra B
Thompson's Ultra B formula supports healthy stress response, nervous system function and energy production.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 15mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 100mg, equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 91.6mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25mg, equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20.6mg
- Folic Acid 100mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 125mg
- Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate 125mg, equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 103mg
- Total Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 228mg
- d-alpha-Tocopherol Acid Succinate 25mg, equiv. Natural Vitamin E 30IU
- Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1mg
- Magnesium (as Phosphate) 20.7mg
- Manganese (as Sulfate Monohydrate) 1.6mg
- Potassium (as Phosphate - Monobasic) 10mg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 1.5mg
- Lecithin 5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) herb top flowering 50mg
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) root 50mg
- Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap) herb 50mg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit 20mg
- Petroselinum crispum (Parsley) herb 5mg
- Nasturtium officinale (Watercress) herb 5mg
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take one tablet twice daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.