Epiduo 0.1% / 2.5% Gel
Adapalene 0.1% (1mg/g), Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (25mg/g).
Epiduo is used to treat acne on the face, chest or back.
Cleanse the skin before applying and allow the skin to dry completely. Apply a thin film of gel evenly over the acne affected area(s) once a day. If applying to the face, avoid the eyes and lips. Wash your hands after use.
Warnings & Cautions
Restricted to one box per customer.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use during pregnancy or if planning on becoming pregnant. Do not use while breastfeeding.
- Protect your skin from sunlight—even on a bright but cloudy day. Do not use sunbeds.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners, astringent cosmetics (such as those containing alcohol), and other preparations to treat acne.
- For external use only.
- Allow peeling (resulting from other irritant treatments) to subside before using a topical retinoid.
- Do not donate blood during treatment with adapalene and for at least 4 weeks after discontinuing therapy.
- May cause redness, burning or peeling at the beginning of the treatment. If this concerns you consult your Doctor or health professional.
- If symptoms persist see your Doctor or health professional.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Your pharmacist's advice is required for this product.
Please answer the pharmacist questions as directed during the checkout procedure.
Have you used this product before? If so, was it effective, or was there any problems with its use?
What is the condition to be treated?
Symptoms - what are they, how severe are they, how long have the symptoms been present, have you had these symptoms before?
Have you taken any other action, or any other products/supplements/medicines to treat the condition?
Do you have any other health conditions, current or previous?
Are you allergic to any medicines or chemicals?
Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
Galderma Australia Pty. Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.