Thompson's Immunofort provides All-In-One immune protection with ingredients that promote immune system function. This formula contains Chinese and Western herbs, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and special nutrients to assist in maintaining overall health all year round.
Each tablet contains:
- Retinyl Palmitate 1.4mg, equiv. Retinol (Vitamin A) 750mcg
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 10mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg
- Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) 5mg
- Calcium Pantothenate 11mg, equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 10mg
- Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate Monohydrate 5.6mg, equiv, Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 3.6mg
- Folic Acid 50mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 10mg
- Inositol 10mg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Ascorbyl Palmitate 47.8mg, equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 20.3mg
- Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate 200mg, equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 165.2mg
- Total Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 185.5mg
- Cholecalciferol 1mcg, equiv. Vitamin D3 400IU
- d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 41.3mg, equiv. Natural Vitamin E 50IU
- Copper (as Gluconate) 12mcg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 329mcg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 10mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 500mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 13mcg
- Zinc (as Gluconate) 7.5mg
- Lysine Hydrochloride 50mg
- Ornithine Monohydrochloride 50mg
- Tyrosine 10mg
- Glycine 20mg
- Cysteine Hydrochloride 14.5mg
- Valine 5mg
- Bromelains 10mg
- Quercetin Dihydrate 50mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf 200mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root 150mg
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root 25mg
- Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root 25mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh:
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf 500mg
- Lentinula edodes (Shiitake mushroom) whole plant 50mg
Contains NO added: gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds. No artificial colours.
Adults: Take one to two tablets daily (with food) or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or thinking of becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
Integria Healthcare (New Zealand) Ltd.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.