Nutra-Life Men's Multi One-A-Day
This formula is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement that supports menís everyday health and vitality. It is formulated with B Vitamins to support energy levels plus Siberian ginseng for stamina and Tribulus to support male reproductive health.
- Supporting menís everyday health and vitality
- Supporting male reproductive health
- Supporting energy levels, stamina and performance
Each capsule provides:
- Betacarotene 1mg
- Thiamine (as nitrate)(Vit. B1) 35mg
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 35mg
- Nicotinamide 35mg
- Pantothenic acid (as Calcium pantothenate)(Vit. B5) 50mg
- Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride)(Vit. B6) 35mg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Folic acid 95mcg
- Cyancobalamin (Vit. B12) 35mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) 50mg
- Colecalciferol (Vit. D3) 5mcg
- D-alpha tocopheryl (Vit. E) acetate 20mg
- Calcium (as pantothenate) 4.65mg
- Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate anhydrous) 25.35mg
- Total Calcium 30mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Potassium (as sulfate) 8mg
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 150mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Tribulus terrestris fruit 2g
- Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root 600mg
Contains encapsulating aids.
Formulated without: gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colour, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners.
Recommended Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 25 degrees celsius.
Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, Corner Kordel Place & Accent Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.