GO Healthy Go Multi Everyday
Go Multi Everyday is a high potency all in one multi vitamin and mineral supplement designed for both men and women. Go Multi Everyday works to support energy levels and maintain general health and well-being. Taking a high quality multi vitamin and mineral supplement is recommended by Healthcare Professionals worldwide.
Each VegeCap contains:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 77mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 77mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 77mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) 112mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 77mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 50mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 300mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyancobalamin) 50mcg
- Choline bitartrate 25mcg
- Inositol 25mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol) 50IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 150mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 500IU
- Beta-carotene 5mg
- Iron (as Ferrous fumarate equiv. to Iron 3.1mg) 10mg
- Calcium citrate (equiv. to 25mg Calcium) 119mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to 5mg Zinc) 25mg
- Magnesium oxide (equiv. to 6mg Magnesium) 10mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. to 2mg Manganese) 10mg
- Chromium picolinate (equiv. to Chromium 50mcg) 400mcg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 150mcg
- Iodine (as per Potassium iodide) 150mcg
- Citrus Bioflavanoids 25mg
- Co-Enzyme Q10 5mg
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) equiv. to dry root 150mg
- Kelp equiv. to dry 6mg
- Boron 1mg
Contains NO added: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, milk, artificial flavours or preservatives. May contain encapsulating aids.
Adults: Take 1 VegeCap daily. Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, 150mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your Healthcare Professional prior to taking.
- Medicine Interactions: If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Take in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius.
GO Healthy New Zealand, 71 Nelson Street, Petone, Lower Hutt 5012, Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.