DermAssist Hydrocortisone 1% Cream
Hydrocortisone 1% w/w
DermAssist is a cream that is used for the temporary relief of:
- skin irritations, itching and rashes from eczema
- contact dermatitis (e.g. reaction from plants, jewellery, soaps etc)
- red, swollen, itchy insect bites
DermAssist contains chlorocresol as a preservative.
Directions For Use
Apply thinly to the affected area(s) of skin 3 to 4 times per day. For external use only. Wash hands before and after use.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Always read the label & use only as directed
- Do not use in children under 2 years old
- Do not use to treat acne
- Keep out of eyes
- Do not use under bandages or dressings, except on medical advice
- Do not use for more than 7 days at a time, except on medical advice
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use & seek medical advice
- Store below 25degC
Your pharmacist's advice is required for this product.
Please answer the following questions in the comments box when you place your order as we are unable to process an order for this product without this information. If you have answered these questions for us on a previous order, please indicate this in the comments box for your order. You do not need to answer them again unless the information has changed.
Have you used this product before? If so, was it effective, or was there any problems with it's use?
What is the condition to be treated?
Symptoms - what are they, how severe are they, how long have the symptoms been present, have you had these symptoms before?
Have you taken any other action, or any other products/supplements/medicines to treat the condition?
Do you have any other health conditions, current or previous?
Are you allergic to any medicines or chemicals?
Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?
Actavis New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.