Centrum for Women Multivitamin Tablets
Centrum for Women is personalized for women and helps support energy, immunity, and metabolism. Additionally, this multivitamin contains nutrients to help women maintain a healthy appearance and contains higher levels of vitamin D for strong bones.Centrum is backed by over 30 years of nutritional science to bring you the most complete multivitamin.
- Energy: B-vitamins and iron to help support daily energy needs.
- Immunity: Antioxidants, such as Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc, to help support normal immune function.
- Metabolism: B-vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Healthy Appearance: Biotin, beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, and E help maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails.
Made in Canada.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take one tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 300mcg
- Betacarotene 600mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 20mcg
- Lutein 1mg
- Lycopene 600mcg
- Vitamin K1 (phytomedadione) 20mcg
- Calcium Pantothenate 11.9mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) 4.2mg
- Nicotinamide 14mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3.85mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 6mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 21.6mcg
- Vitamin H (biotin) 45 mcg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocapheryl acetate) 28mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate 394.6mg and calcium hydrogen phosphate 5.8mg) 400mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 64mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 7.5mg
- Zinc (as oxide) 8mg
- Manganese (as sulfate) 5mg
- Chromium (as chloride) 25mcg
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) 55mcg
- Copper (as sulfate) 900mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
Contains sodium benzoate, lactose, sorbic acid, colourings & tabletting aids. No added gluten, eggs, fish and crustacean products.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivilents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Not recommended for breastfeeding women, unless advised otherwise by a health professional.
- Contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- If taking other supplements, read label since supplements may contain the same ingredient(s)
- Store below 25°C
Pfizer New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.