Centrum for Men Multivitamin Tablets
Centrum for Men is a specially formulated multivitaminthat helps support muscle function, energy, immunity and metabolism. Providing essential nutrients, Centrum is backed by 30 years of nutritional science to bring you the most complete multivitamin.
- Energy: B-vitamins and iron to help support daily energy needs
- Immunity: Antioxidants, such as Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc, to help support normal immune function
- Metabolism: B-vitamins to aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins
- Muscle Function: Magnesium, Vitamins D and B6 to support muscle function
Made in Canada
Directions For Use
Take one tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 300mcg
- Betacarotene 900mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 20mcg
- Lutein 1mg
- Lycopene 600mcg
- Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) 25mcg
- Calcium Pantothenate 13.6mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) 4.6mg
- Nicotinamide 16mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 4.6mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 6.7mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 21.6mcg
- Vitamin H (biotin) 54mcg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin E (di-alpha-tocapheryl acetate) 40mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 180mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate 294.5mg and calcium hydrogen phosphate 5.8mg)
- Magnesium (as oxide) 84mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 6mg
- Zinc (as oxide) 11mg
- Manganese (as sulfate) 5.5mg
- Chromium (as chloride) 35mcg
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) 55mcg
- Copper (as sulfate) 900mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg
No added gluten, eggs, fish or crustacean products.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended for pregnant women, women considering becoming pregnant or breastfeeding women, unless advised otherwise by a health professional.
- Contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Do not exceed a daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- In case of accidental overdose, contact your doctor or Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- If taking other supplements, read label since supplements may contain the same ingredient(s)
- Store below 25°C
Pfizer New Zealand Ltd, Auckland, New Zealand.
If you are currently taking other medications, have other medical conditions, you may be pregnant, or you are breastfeeding, please contact us to talk to a pharmacist.